Sunday, December 12, 2010

That's All, Folks!

Hope you have gained some insight from reading about my experiences in the Wisconsin Experience Seminar! I have enjoyed taking this class and have definitely benefited from it. It has created a smooth transition from high school to college for me.

College is definitely a different world from high school, but I feel comfortable in it and love being here. It is difficult, and adjustments have had to be made, but it's all worth it for the college experiences that I will take with me. Taking this course has made it a little easier for me--I feel better prepared for my future classes, and I feel more comfortable with an array of different topics than I was prior to the class.

I've learned that understanding myself, who I am, where I'm going, and how I'm going to get there are unbelievably important, along with understanding who is surrounding me and how that's going to affect me. Being aware, overall, is going to help me succeed with fewer difficulties along the way. Significant learning was definitely achieved, and I am happy to have been able to share it with you!

Thanks for following along!

No comments:

Post a Comment